The Lodge at Lake Laberge is 50 km from downtown Whitehorse, the capital of the Yukon Territory in Northern Canada. It’s a lovely 30 to 40 minute drive from the city of Whitehorse, depending on how quickly you drive. Of course, if you stop to take photographs of our pristine wilderness, it could take a lot longer!
Directions from Whitehorse
You can fly to Whitehorse from Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton via Air North, Yukon’s own airline. You can also fly on Air Canada from Vancouver. Once you are in Whitehorse you can follow these directions to get to the Lodge. If you get lost, call me (633-2747).
- North from Whitehorse on the Alaska Highway and travel 12 km
- Turn off on the Klondike Highway to Dawson City and travel 34 km
- Turn off highway onto Deep Creek Road to Lake Laberge campground and travel 4.5 km
- Just before the campground (you will see the campground sign), turn left on to Fossil Point Road
- The Lodge at Lake Laberge is 1.9 km along Fossil Point Road (between Lot 99 and Spirit of the North).
This is the view that awaits you. You can sit on Salvador’s bench and look south to Whitehorse.